From its unique position high above Katoomba the Mountain Heritage Hotel commands unrivaled panoramic views that stretch seemingly forever across the World Heritage Listed wilderness beyond. Our multi-award winning heritage listed property has been welcoming guests since 1908, and
provides you with a rare opportunity to capture the romance and charm of another world and another time.
Being a historical building, each one of our guest rooms varies in shape and size. All offer high ceilings, and bespoke collector furniture crafted from imported British Columbia timbers, paired with stylish soft furnishings embracing the finest traditions of European country houses. These beautifully detailed spaces are conceived to outlast changing fashions and are imbued with the kind of individuality and craft that marks a fine private home.
SCULPTURE AT SCENIC WORLD PACKAGES
- Sculpture Pass – includes unlimited rides on the new Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway plus entry to the Exhibition plus VIP express entry;
- Sculpture pass includes entry to see Sculpture Otherwise at Blue Mountains Cultural Centre;
- Overnight accommodation for two adults;
- Continental Breakfast for two in our breathtaking Jamison Valley Views Restaurant;
- Complimentary WiFi access and daily newspaper
Package is subject to availability – Enquiries 02 4782 2155